Re: gdm3 - cant find X confige file

On Tue, 02 Aug 2011 11:43:18 +0200, Johan Berntsson wrote:

> Im trying to install an graphic driver and it works better when
> yesterday
>
> At the end of the installion script it cant find the X confige file.

Did the driver installer provide any kind of instructions on what is
needed or required?

> I m useing  gdm3 as X window.
>
> Does I need to make an X confige file or?

That will depend on what's the specific driver complaint :-)

Since squeeze there is no more "an X conf file". You can however, create
a new one under the usual place "/etc/X11/xorg.conf", so if the driver is
fine just with that then make it happy...

Greetings,

--
Camaleón