Re: Debian 7 'Wheezy' to introduce multiarch support

On 27/07/11 04:16, T Elcor wrote:
--- On Tue, 7/26/11, Jerome BENOIT<g6299304p@rezozer.net>  wrote:

I have a very naive question regarding the "multiarch"
transition:
will the upgrade of Debian box from Squeeze to Wheezy be
messy ? or as smooth as previous upgrades ?

In my case, the upgrade from squeeze to wheezy was rather straightforward and no more difficult than previous upgrades.

I am not surprised. Nevertheless the question is:
has ``multiarch'' features already reached Wheezy ?

Jerome