[Feedback needed] "brcmsmac" wifi driver in testing

Hello,

Our cell phone provider has given us a netbook that embeds a broadcom
4313 wifi chipset¹.

This card seems to be supported by the new -and open source- brcmsmac
driver² (still in a staging development) but I am having problems to
associate it with my AP.

All seems going fine (wlan0 interface is created and NM sees the AP) but
I only get "authentication with [ap-mac] timed out" in dmesg and nothing
more. Other USB cards I have tested (based on rt73 and rt2xxx chipsets)
are working okay so I guess the AP is not the problem here but the driver.

I wonder if someone is currently using this driver and what are his/her
experiences.

¹http://wiki.debian.org/brcm80211
²http://linuxwireless.org/en/users/Drivers/brcm80211

Greetings,