Re: Icedove 5.0 - when?

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 05:33:54PM +0200, Dejan Ribič wrote:
>    I am sorry if this is the wrong list to ask this(if it is could
> you point me to right one?). But I was wondering if or rather when
> will Debian Mozilla Team release a "debranded" version of
> Thunderbird = Icedove? Or was Icedove discontinued?

I don't see anything really compelling to make the switch from 3.1 to 5.0.
There are a few things, but to me, it doesn't seem like anything big was
added to 5.0:

http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/5.0/releasenotes/

Is there something in 5.0 you're looking for that is not in 3.1?

--
. o .   o . o   . . o   o . .   . o .
. . o   . o o   o . o   . o o   . . o