Seamonkey 2.2 illegal instruction after upgrading to it

I an run Debian squeeze and i do use Iceape as Default if i have a problem with other browser

I have Seamonkey 2.2 install in my home dir it was working before i upgraded. I run it from the command line i get illegal instruction.

I did download it and ran it from the commmand line i get the same error

On the Debian testing computer i have to problems running seamonkey 2.2

Just wanted to know what my problem is with Seamonkey 2.2 on the Debian Squeeze computer

Johnny