Re: LaTeX to HTML converters and comments.

On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 09:19:47 -0800, peasthope wrote:

> tth converts LaTeX to HTML nicely but strips the comments. The manual
> remarks "% Comments. Simply removed."  Can anyone suggest a converter
> which encloses each comment in <!--  -->?

Just out of curiosity, I have been looking for this and could not find
any (la)tex to html package -hevea, tex4ht, latex2html...- which
explicitly says that (la)tex comments will be converted into html tags.

It seems a bit strange because at first glance it looks like this should
be a one-to-one setting with no magic behind :-?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón