Re: 6rd vs. interfaces(5)

Dne 22.7.2011 11:09, piše Ivan Shmakov:
Rick Thomas<rbthomas@pobox.com>  writes:
On Jul 21, 2011, at 3:29 AM, Ivan Shmakov wrote:
[…]

  >>  And in the case of NAT'ed IPv4, it's still possible to register for
  >>  a free-of-charge tunnel service at http://sixxs.net/ and use AICCU
  >>  (# apt-get install aiccu.)

  >  This (SIXXS) is what I use at home.  It works a treat for me.  Easy
  >  to set up. Easy to use. Fully connected to the IPv6 internet.

	One of the ISP's here has finally started to offer IPv6, namely:
	6to4 (AIUI, they run their own gateway for that) and 6rd.

	Unfortunately, 6rd is only available for Linux 2.6.33 and later
	(as per Wikipedia), which isn't in Squeeze.

	But anyway, is there a way to add a 6rd tunnel to interfaces(5)?

	TIA.

Hi,

   you can install 2.6.38 from squeeze-backports[1], works perfectly.

Cheers,

Dejan

[1]http://backports-master.debian.org/Instructions/