Re: 32bit vs 64bit

No time to read all replies, perhaps somebody else already mentioned it
or there might be a better solution for your needs.

I recommend to additionally install a 64-bit Debian and if everything is
ok for the new install delete the 32-bit Debian and resize the
partitions. OTOH why not having/keeping two installs? LightScribe etc.?

I've got 4 OS (all Linux) installed.