Re: secured pdf

i know some government agencies in the us like to do this type of
thing with some of their docs.

there's also a windows script that was made that is pretty slick - it
comes with ghostscript and some other stuff and uses a batch script to
copy them into an unsecured pdf.

there's also a perl module (CAM::PDF -
http://search.cpan.org/~cdolan/CAM-PDF/lib/CAM/PDF.pm) that will do
anything you'd ever want to do to a pdf if you need to go that far.
personally, i like to stay the hell away from pdf whenever possible
(the file consists of a x/y coordinates and your string or binary and
it just annoying).