Re: vimdiff

oh, hell no. time to hit up my vps and see what the fuck they were
thinking... or where the log is of exactly what they did...

sorta odd though, stuff i don't really need on a web server like nmap
stayed, but bind9 is now broke... my head ache hurts.. need a beer.

(and somehow this got taken off the list... not sure i like
advertising my stupidity, but)

thanks btw.