Re: OT - stitching together 2 pdf files

On 12/07/11 19:22, Wayne Topa wrote:
On 07/12/2011 12:34 PM, AG wrote:
Hi all

Sorry for the OT, but does anyone know of a way to stitch 2 separate pdf
files together to make one large one?

I'm pretty sure acroread won't, but I was wondering about Xpdf or
possibly a command-line approach?

Thanks for any help.

You already have answers but in the future you may want to use the tools on your own system.

apt-cache search PDF |grep merge

Would have saved you, and others the time and bandwidth as well as
learning about the tools you already have.

Regards

Wayne

--
Give a man a fish, feed him for a day
Teach a man to fish feed him for life

Your signature is apt, Wayne.

Nonetheless, to sound somewhat Rumsfeldian ... I really don't know what I don't know. Consequently, I would never have imagined that I could run such a command and get a coherent answer. So apologies if my system can tell me this, but how do I find out what else my system can tell me?

Cheers

AG