Re: Debian base system snapshot available?

In article <[🔎] CAP5mYD7SSZFqqjLmQehOYWkPXdWELgKDeCKFZ3JxWh_u7-VzKQ@mail.gmail.com> you write:
>Where can I find a snapshot of the Debian base system to facilitate
>deployment in a chrooted environment? Is such a thing available?

We don't do things that way any more. Debootstrap is the tool you want
to use - it will create the contents of the chroot for you.

"...In the UNIX world, people tend to interpret `non-technical user'
 as meaning someone who's only ever written one device driver." -- Daniel Pead