Bug-free software (was: Looking for an alternative to mysql)

On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 16:27:03 -0400, William Hopkins wrote:

> There is no software anywhere without bugs, both known and unknown.

I've been told in all seriousness, by someone wh knew what he was saying,
that Kruzeman Aretz's Algol 60 compiler, on the  Electologica X-8
conputer, in its last year or two of operation, was completely bug-free.

I don't know if any copies of it still exist.  Your statement may well be
true.

-- hendrik  :)