Re: What is the future for Debian on (Android) tablets?

Have you looked at the Maemo distribution? It came out for the Nokia Nseries tablets (n770/800/810/900), and is Debian-based. I have (briefly) started looking at whether this supports tablets. Since it was designed for (smaller) tablets, hopefully, it will work on the larger tablets.

My problem with tablets (aside from the android dillution), is the cost. For the cost of a tablet, you could get a pretty nice laptop, which seems more cost effective.