Re: Evolution marks messages incorrectly

On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 10:16:38 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> when I start a reply to a received email, but then decide not to send
> it, but to delete it, Evolution anyway marks the received email as
> replied.
> Is there a way to mark it correctly?

Look at this GNOME bug, it seems quite similar to your case but has been
marked as a "feature"?

Messages are prematurely marked as replied-to

How to remove the mark then? Dunno... I know that Thunderbird puts
specific tags ("X-Mozilla-Status") on each message header depending on
its status (replied, forwarded, flasgged as important...) and maybe
Evolution does something similar.