Re: Enough, enough

Lisi <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> writes:

>What on earth has gender got to do with it??
>Why does the fact that females are female need commenting on?
[...]
> We are PEOPLE for goodness sake.

So true.

In fact, thats what I really like about mailing lists and the like:
Race, gender, age, status do not matter; Camaleón is a woman?
Even if she were a 104 year old tibetan monk I couldn't care less
as long as it is not relevant for the topic at hand.

This whole thread feels strangely off ...

Mhh, why exactly am I writing this?

Memnon "back to something worthwhile" Anon