Re: My CD and DVD are messed up
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: My CD and DVD are messed up
- From: Nicolas Bercher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 18:02:14 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 4E109286.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20110628184816.GA1894@furie.org.uk>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20110628184816.GA1894@furie.org.uk>
On 28/06/2011 20:48, Tom Furie wrote:
I also think this is the solution because udev names devices on startup, so if you want
something permanent, that's the way to do it.
Or perhaps edit /etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-cd.rules so that the
devices get the links in /dev that he wants.
Things in /dev/disk/by-* are only views constructed afterwards.