Re: OpenOffice vs LibreOffice Questions

I want to thank all of you who replied to my question. As usual I got
many different viewpoints and as such have decided to install
LibreOffice & give it a go. As for those concerned about my implied
failure to do my own discovery...well that is exactly why I've been a
participating member of the Debian 'community' for many years. It's not
that I did not research the area, just that I wanted outside input from
some who are already on the road to changing over. I really appreciate
the input. I have also found over the years, that in many cases, points
of concern are brought out that I may have NOT thought of. Such was the
case here.
Thanks!
Frosty