Re: Recent OpenGL Problems

2011-06-30 12:58, David Baron skrev:
Apps that worked perfectly last week no longer work at all: Flightgear
and Ysflight. Flightgear complains about not be able to produce image
and segfaults out. Ysflight complains about double buffering.

I am using Debian's NVidia driver (270) from Sid so the "native" glx's
are diverted and nvidia-glx is used. This has not been upgraded
recently. So where to file bug? Libgcc?

Perhaps related to <http://blog.mraw.org/2011/06/18/mesa_a_disturbance_in_the_Force/> ?

"Things aren’t exactly going as smoothly as expected. [...] First collateral damage: non-free fglrx and nvidia drivers."

Otherwise I have no guess, and I do not use the non-free drivers.

/ johan