Re: Invert Alpine listing?

Am 30. Jun, 2011 schwätzte Alex Lardner so:

moin moin Alex,

I wondered if it was possible to invert the way Alpine displays emails, so the newest would be placed at the top, not bottom. Is it possible?
Thanks!

Use $ when in the index for a one-time change. To change it all the time
go to the config ( M S C ), then use w to search for sort. One of those is
for mailboxen.

ciao,

der.hans
#  ... make it clear I support "Free Software" and not "Open Source",
#  and don't imply I agree that there is such a thing as a
#  "Linux operating system". - rms