Re: Hello

Le Wed, 29 Jun 2011 02:44:34 -0500,
sfreilly@roadrunner.com a écrit :

> What's up  how have you been doing? I just wanted to share this
> opportunity with you , I am going to make $200,000 this year with
> this!! Read this news article real quick and you can get started in
> no time, you don't even have to be good at the computer! :)
> http://bit.ly/mJE81f

sorry ! to no be so hurry than you ,maybe you don't know but i am not
able to be so quicker than you, so i am a poor man and you a rich
man :)))
" BUT THAT AN ARTIFICAL LIFE FOR ME"
BUT i am not an entreprise and all my message are under licence cc
version by-nc-nd
(http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/) EXCLUSIVELY and i
don't like to lost my precious time for read commercial message in a
forum org !
"BUT I AM AN ADULT"
thanks for realise that i am not like you : i am not a commercial
person ! it's not my religion too .

i am direct person and free person !

Mr thuillier-charmet

--