Re: Experience of Debian in a Macbook pro

Dan <ganchya@gmail.com> writes:

> I would like to buy a laptop. And I love the Macbooks pro. But I will
> mainly run Debian. Is it worthy to buy a mac to run Debian?

A while ago, I looked briefly into installing Debian on a Mac because
being confronted with their MacOS feels like having traveled back in
time about 20 years. I found out that it's "difficult", to say the
least, and decided not to pursue it any further.

You might be better off asking which laptops are best suited to run your
favourite OS and get one that's suited well.