Re: No more GRUB legacy at install time since wheezy?

"I can live without the pretty background pictures(s)"

Hehe ;). +1, resp. I won't call those pictures pretty :D.

GRUB2 is a PITA, but as mentioned before, very entertaining, as long as
you are jobless and has got more time as usual :D.

While menu.lst has some lines, grub.cfg has tons of lines and using
GRUB2 with comfort, we need to edit grub.cfg manually ... and well,
always backup grub.cfg, since several packages will re-edit it.

Wow, I'm not the only troll ;).

Regards,

Ralf