Re: How to change home direcotry for yudit

On 23/06/11 15:08, William Hopkins wrote:
> On 06/22/11 at 07:21pm, v.makkena@accenture.com wrote:
>> I want convert Chinese encode file to utf-8. could you please tell me syntax for UNICONV.
> man uniconv

The original post was from a *Microsoft Windows* user...
(confusing ain't it?)

"The 32-bit binary of Basis Technology's UNICONV utility, which converts
between most East Asian code-sets and Unicode."

http://ringtail.its.monash.edu.au/pub/nihongo/uniconv.txt

Cheers

--
And I'll tell you something, too, that's starting to annoy me about
UFOs: the fact that they cross galaxies or universes to visit us, and