Re: How to change home direcotry for yudit

On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 19:21:29 +0530, v.makkena wrote:

>  I have installed yudit 2.9.2-1 version in my windows system.
                                          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Err... you really meant "Windows®"? Did you realize this is a Debian
mailing list? :-)

> I have installed C:\YUDIT path. Its created folders under C:\YUDIT path
> and mydocuments folder. I'm manually running from
> C:\yudit\bin\uniconv.exe then its throwing below error.
>
> "can not determine home directory. C:\Documents and Settings\TIM\My
> Documents"
>
> Could you please tell me how to change home directory.

(...)

I can go to hell for replying this, but here we go...

There is a How-To that you may find useful:

***
http://www.yudit.org/en/howto/windows/

Update 2010-02-05
>From version 2.9.2 there is no C:\HOME folder, Yudit uses the
My Documents folder of the current user.
(...)
***

There are additional tips in there.

Greetings,