posting (was: Threading)

Scott Ferguson <prettyfly.productions@gmail.com> writes:

> And I am in absolute agreement with you!

Hm, I wonder why anyone is going to the lengths of replying to digest
messages rather than just subscribing to the list ...

> But then - I also believe if someone top posts there *is* something
> wrong. Likewise posting in HTML. Or posting to the list because they are
> unable to do something, but then insisting on rudely declaring how
> something must be done (and still expecting respect).

Here or anywhere else, indeed. I´m seeing badly designed followups way
too often. Some people don´t even use quote marks so that it becomes
indistinguishable who says what or what someone is refering to. I wish
there was a way to automatically detect such followups to automatically
lower their scores and have them not displayed anymore.

Do you know of a good reference that teaches people how to post I could
point to in my signature?