Re: QCAD Pro in Squeeze

On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 10:45:33 -0800, peasthope wrote:

> RibbonSoft notes that QCAD Pro worked in Debian 3.1 and 4.0. Is anyone
> using it in 6, Squeeze?  I'm wondering whether to stick with Generic
> CADD 6.1 purchased years ago or switch to QCAD Pro 2.2.  Recommendations
> appreciated.

JFYI, for a 2D CAD application there is also DraftSight. I've not tested,
but I remember it was mentioned in the news months ago...

http://www.3ds.com/products/draftsight/free-cad-software/

And there is also Briscad but may be a bit expensive for home users:

http://www.bricscad.com/en_INTL/

Greetings,

--
Camaleón