Re (2): QCAD Pro in Squeeze

*	From: Joe <joe@jretrading.com>
*	Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 22:13:35 +0100
> Yes, I assumed you needed the paid-for version, ...

Yes; I contemplate buying QCAD Pro to get the features
not available in the community version.

>  ... otherwise you would be using the free one already.

The free version for Squeeze is here.  It lacks Divide Two
and other helpful capabilities.

> ... there is a chance to try the paid-for one before buying.

Just tried it a few hours ago consequent to the suggestion
in your earlier message.  It does what I want.

          Thanks,            ... Peter E.

Telephone 1 360 450 2132.  bcc: peasthope at shaw.ca