Re: QCAD Pro in Squeeze

On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 10:45:33 -0800
peasthope@shaw.ca wrote:

> RibbonSoft notes that QCAD Pro worked in Debian 3.1 and 4.0.
> Is anyone using it in 6, Squeeze?  I'm wondering whether to
> stick with Generic CADD 6.1 purchased years ago or switch to
> QCAD Pro 2.2.  Recommendations appreciated.

I don't know how big the differences are, but I'm using 2.0.5 Free in
Sid, and have been using the Sid version for about four years. It's not
completely bug-free, but it seems to have the same bugs in a couple of
Ubuntus, and fewer now than four years ago.

There's a moderately recent Ubuntu in the OS list, and the full version
has a ten-minute-at-a-time trial version.

--
Joe