Re: [Squeeze]Right click to mouse ISO without script ?

yes I mean "without". I mean, users unnecessarily know whether they are using a script or not to open that file. If there's a support software/script/or whatever installed, then simple just double-click to open if it's the default action. Explicitly choosing the script name under "Scripts" submenu seems odd to me

Don't you see that in Windows, if support software is installed, we just need to double-click or right-click on the file and chose something like "Open with ABC"