Re: How can I install mozilla firefox opn Debian6 Squeeze

On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 19:54:39 +0600, Md. Rafiqur Rahman wrote:

> I'm very much new on Linux specially on Debian Linux. I know that
> icewaesel build upon firefox but i don't like it to use. I want to use
> mozilla firefox on debian6 Squeeze.

For any specific reason? :-?

> Do you know how to install it. I've
> allready download mozilla firefox and untar it. there is a script
> firefox on the directory. By double clicking firefox run from my home
> directory. But not installed. can you help me, please?

There is no need to install Firefox, just uncompress the tar.bz2 at your
desired location and run. Additional instructions can be found here:

Installing Firefox on Linux
https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Installing%20Firefox%20on%20Linux

Greetings,

--