Re: Plug in with FIREFOX

On 10/06/11 05:25, Robert Holtzman wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 03:44:20AM +1000, Scott Ferguson wrote:
>             ..........snip........
>> Guessing that you're new - you'll probably go for a default install
>> which will give you sudo and a Gnome desktop.
> And I'm guessing you're an Ubuntu user. Debian doesn't install sudo as
> default.

Greeting from 2011 ;-p

>            .........snip........

Now be nice ;-p
I don't run Gnome, never done a default install either.
I was tacking on to a post where the poster had advised using sudo to
install a package that does not currently install.
I always see the question "do you want to login as root" during setup, I
just don't choose it.

Note: a default install should also give him gnash too.

Tuttle? His name's Buttle.
There must be some mistake.
Mistake? [Chuckles]
We don't make mistakes.