Re: [Debian 6] - unexpected issue with iso images

On Tuesday 07 June 2011 02:27:26 Bret Busby wrote:
> First thing - I think that it would be a good idea for each version to
> have its own mailing list,

Please, no!  We can surely all benefit from the issues that people are having,
even in versions which we are not using?  I know that I do.  And although I
am currently using Lenny, I want to know about issues in Squeeze and Wheezy
for when I upgrade.  Indeed, they can help me decide when to upgrade.

Not to mention the fact that some of us for one reason or another are using an
obsolute version (I had to recently for a course that I was doing.)  An e.g.
Etch mailing list would have virtually no traffic, but by going to this more
general list, I was able to get help.  And how many back mailing lists would
you keep?  How far back would these separate lists go?  Woody?  Potato? the
beginning?

Lisi