Re: FAIL: where is snes9x?

On Jun 3, 2011 7:09 PM, "Dirk" <noisyb@gmx.net> wrote:

LOL,

after 15 years snes9x has a GUI and the first thing that happens: debian removes it from the distro...

so much fail... it impossible to grasp such a huge amount of fail...

30000+ packages and i still need to compile shit myself... xD

Just a thought - you do know that Google removed all of the console emulators from their market?

hahaha... good one.. we better call the police now after decades of emulation? shall we? xD

One probably has nothing to do with the other, but....

my eyes are watering...

> I'd search around and if you can't find anything, ask the debian maintainer.

the maintainer appears to have dropped the ball... meh.. i am too lazy.. someone will pick it up.. or not...