Re: There was a problem with your email to debianHELP

On Wed, 2011-06-01 at 20:46 +0300, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> It seems to me like Ralf is just using reply-to-all instead of reply-to-list.

Correct! I missed that there are options.

There are three icons for Evolution "Reply", "Group reply", "Forward". I
won't use short cuts and I missed that for "Group reply" there's the an
option "Reply to list". Hm? I need to customise that and instead of
"reply to all", I'll make "reply to list" the default. If somebody knows
where I can edit that, this would safe some time for me ;). Anyway, I'll
take care about this. Pardon :) -- Ralf