Re: Backup script

Hi :)

I'm writing a script to backup the 4 Linux installs and the MBRs on my
machine.

Is there a way to copy all 4 Linux by running one of those installs?

With a lack of knowledge I would backup the 3 Linux that aren't running,
by the running Linux and than boot another Linux install, to backup the
previously running Linux.

Regards,

Ralf

Unless your doing something special like taking and image of the installs using dd or something then there is no real reason you cannot backup everything in one job including the running linux install.

Provide more specific information and you might get a better answer.