Re: Until now Debian seems to be the right decision :), better performance than Ubuntu

On Mon, 30 May 2011 23:56:39 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> Thank you very much :)!
>
> I flagged your email :)!

You are welcome.

> PS: Did you and/or should I report this to the GNOME team, Evolution
> team or somewhere else?

I did not since I think they are more then aware of it. AFAIK this
problem was a pain for a long time, and they seem not to bother.

I agree in an app like this the backward compatibility is vital. It
strange they do not take care of it. Probably lack of people force...