Re: Until now Debian seems to be the right decision :), better performance than Ubuntu

Hi

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 18:14, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:
> For Debian I still need to set up a xorg.conf, hopefully it will keep in
> good shape ;). I suspect many issues regarding to the way X is handled
> today.

It's usually automagically generated, unless it borks, in which case
your best approach is check the man page for an option that makes the
X server run a bunch of tests an generate a basic xorg.conf, test the
server with that file, and move on from there.

HTH,
Nuno

--
Mars 2 Stay!