Re: [LAU] [solved] A new issue installing Debian stable - Was: Adding PPPoE to a net install

2011/5/30 Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net>
On Mon, 2011-05-30 at 13:48 +0200, Raffaele wrote:

> it's enough to download just the first cd/dvd, then be sure to
> uncomment the lines in /etc/apt/sources.list
> deb http://debian.fastweb.it/debian/ squeeze main contrib non-free
> deb http://debian.fastweb.it/debian/ testing main contrib non-free
> deb http://mi.mirror.garr.it/mirrors/debian-multimedia testing main

Thank you very much. I'll try the first CD.

-- Ralf

forgot to say you need to change squeeze or testing with the debian flavour you prefer

then install the missing packages from the network, relevant audio stuffs (eg. ardour) is not on the first CD.