Re: Scratchy sound when encoding mkv to DVD with mencoder

Le 15124ième jour après Epoch,
William Hopkins écrivait:

> I don't want to discourage you from posting to debian-user, as someone there may have a solution for you (although I regrettably do not).
> But may I recommend the mplayer-user ML?

Hi.

I prefer post here because I think it's debian & debian-multimedia
specific, cause it was working well weeks ago.

Another reason is that the last time I posted to mplayer ML, the
leitmotiv response was: "Install the last/svn/git version", and I don't
want to do that ;)

But thanks for your good generic recommendation ;)