Re: Fail to build using jhbuild due the lacks of gtk+-3.0 >= 3.0.8

On Sun, 29 May 2011 04:55:43 -0400, Braiam Miguel Peguero Novo wrote:

> Im not suscribed to the mail-list so, include me in the "to:" :)

I can't, so you'll have to read the mailing list archive ;-(

> I'm compiling gnome3-desktop, in my ubuntu desktop 11.04,

(...)

Wait... Compiling gnome3-desktop under Ubuntu? Then you better ask in the
Ubuntu mailing list or forums, there you will get accurate replies for
your distribution and your problem.

Additional tip: include the error you are getting so people can have a
better idea of the issue.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón