Re: redirect differences in iceweasle for (home.live.com)

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 10:28:05PM +0800, lina wrote:
> Hi,
>
> when I tried to open the home.live.com in iceweasle,
>
> sometimes it redirected to https://pod51003.outlook.com/owa/?rru=home
> which showed me nothing,
>
> but if redirected to https://sinprd0103.outlook.com/owa/?rru=home

It sounds to me like a server-side problem. I'm assuming that there's
some sort of non-transparent load balancing going on such that
home.live.com redirects you to any of a number of (theoretically)
identical servers. However, it would appear that pod51003 is having some
sort of problem (inability to connect to a database, corrupt system,
incompetant admin) and is just giving you a blank page rather than an
error message.

Have you raised the issue at <https://feedback.live.com>?

--
Paul Saunders