Re: Re: Touchpad not work - Laptop

2011/5/18 Marcelo Laia <marcelolaia@gmail.com>
>> I did a fresh install and touchpad nor kbd didn't work in X.

>Fresh install of wheezy? :-?

Yes! Testing.

>> If I do Ctrl + Alt + F2, both work in console.

> What laptop (brand and model)?

CCE http://www.cceinfo.com.br/produtos/notebook/intel-core-i3/Win%20T23L+

This is a lowcost brand and model.

> Ensure the hardware is detected and review your "/var/log/Xorg.0.log" (if
> in doubt on what to check for, you can upload the full file to
> "www.pastebin.com").

Here is my /var/log/Xorg.0.log

http://pastebin.com/DzkWzU8F

It will be more useful if u paste the Xorg.log without usb mouse/keyboard!
I just discovered that on my touchpad i'd to modprobe psmouse=imps (!) to get usable scrolling...

And try to find the touchpad in cat /proc/bus/input/devices

PS: (!) because psmouse is not a touchpad driver as far as i know... AKA ugly workaround

Thank you very much!

--
  O__   --- Marcelo Luiz de Laia