Re: I deleted /usr/src/linux

On 5/17/2011 8:10 PM, Perry Thompson wrote:
In my struggle to make Nvidia work with a new kernel, I deleted
/usr/src/linux. Is this bad? I had never used /usr/src in Ubuntu before,
but I am seeing that it has more of a use in Debian.

If I was not meant to delete it, is there a way to get it back?

IIRC, this is usually where the source code to the linux kernel is located (headers, etc). IMO, it's usually best to leave this directory and those in it intact.