Re (3): diamondcard (so much for Skype.)

From:	Heddle Weaver <weaver2world@gmail.com>
Date:	Tue, 17 May 2011 12:37:16 +1000
> I'm in Australia, but I can't see how it would be any different.

Open http://www.diamondcard.us/did
Look under Personal Phone Number.

Example 1: Set the country to AU, city to Canberra, Area codes to 61-26, Duration to 1 yr.
The setup fee is 10 $US, the price is 10 $US/yr.

Example 2: Set the country to US, state to WA, city to Aberdeen, Duration to 1 yr.
The setup fee is 3 $US, the price is 24 $US/yr.

Incoming calls are not tolled.  Just pay the subscripton fee according to the
duration chosen.  The setup fee is only paid once.  I don't know of any cheaper rates.

> I opened an account with just $20:00, all of which I can use on calls - no
> yearly registration, nothing.

Yes, your outgoing calls are tolled against that balance.  It doesn't give
you a DID number to receive incoming calls.  Refer above.

Regards,                   ... Peter E.

Telephone 1 360 450 2132.  bcc: peasthope at shaw.ca