Re: Xorg keyboard/mouse "no reaction" under testing.

Magicloud Magiclouds, 14.05.2011 tarihinde şöyle yazmış:
> Hi,
>   As I recalled, I had learnt about this problem. Well, I forgot how
> to resolve it....
>   With Debian Testing branch, newly installed xorg, when startx, the
> keyboard/mouse lost their function at all. By this I mean,
> click/move/any key press does not work at all.
>   Any idea?

There was a bug in unstable last month, about udev and the /run
directory.  When that hit me, my touchpad didn't work, though plugging
in a USB mouse did.  (I think my keyboard was affected too at some
point but I can't remember for sure.)  This bug also affected other
hardware like networking and sound.

This bug was discussed on the mailing list, though I can't remember if
there were reports of it affecting testing.  I just remembered that bug
when reading your description...

So, if you have a message about /run or /run/udev at boot-up, and you
have a directory /run/udev, then doing "rm -rf /run/udev/" might work.
(That's what I did at the time to solve my problems.)