Re: How to get apt source code via VCS?

Hello,

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 03:29:45PM +0800, Edmond Halley wrote:
> I would like to get apt source code via VCS(git,bzr,svn...). I do not
> find the repository of apt. [...]
> Is there a repot of apt?

Your first stop for checking something like this would be
http://packages.qa.debian.org/<packagename>
which in this case redirects to
http://packages.qa.debian.org/a/apt.html

Generally, if the package maintainers have included links to their VCS
repo (via adding the appropriate headers to the package control file)
then they are displayed here. If not, you could try checking the
copyright file and/or the homepage of the software project in question,
if available.

Cheers,
Flo