Re: So much for Skype.

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 11:03 AM, Aaron Toponce <aaron.toponce@gmail.com> wrote:

1/2 of their customer base? Are you implying that of all the subscribers to
Skype, 1/2 of them are on GNU/Linux? Even knowing that the GNU/Linux
desktop market share is less than 2% of the total worldwide? That's a bold
statement to make. Have something to back that up? I would imagine instead
that the GNU/Linux users of Skype is less than 2% of the total, as would be
on par with the desktop market.

I did not in fact mean that half of skype users are Linux. What I meant was that they probably did not want to alienate some percentage of their user base out of the gate. No, I know better than to think that half the userbase is running Linux...

--b