Re: Fwd: Re: [OT] Re: Defending yourself

Jeroen privately mailed a reply to my message as well, in which he completely ignored every validation to the points I made, especially the ones about helping others before you go off trying to dictate group policy...

I find emailing somebody off list like this, especially after one user in the same thread already complained about it VERY rude!!!

And again your complaining about spam  jeroen, yours is the only spam I have seen today,

Go away and leave us alone, I for one am tired of hearing your drivel...

TeddyB