Re: Problem with Konquerer on one site

On 05/11/2011 06:55 AM, Sudev Barar wrote:

On 11 May 2011 00:12, "Wayne Topa" <linuxtwo@gmail.com
<mailto:linuxtwo@gmail.com>> wrote:
 > Hi Guys
 >  I am unable to get konquerer to display the Maps at
 > <http://www.jonassan.org/maps/>.  I am forced to use Konq due to
 > iceweasel attracting so many hits from the web that my monthly limit
 > would be exhausted in 2 weeks.  Oddly, konquerer does not get ANY hits
 > at all.
 >  If some could check the above link to see if they can see the maps
with konquerer, I sure would appreciate it.

On my android browser it says page not available.

Thanks Sudev and all others who confirmed the page is not displayed
correctly in konqueror.

If you missed it I have installed rekonq, this is a minimal browser, and it does display the site correctly.

Thanks to all for for the help!!

Best Regards